Longer outage from production? Greater chance of errors and loss due to debugging? Avoid all this by using proper controls!
Are you looking for easier and more efficient control that enables program modification and more efficient debugging? A few obvious reasons why plc programming is your ideal partner in production!
Why neglect relay control?
In the case of production lines, the automation of production is no longer an issue. The technical repair of old, worn-out machines and equipment designed for production and the increase in productivity led to the birth of new technologies. However, even during automation, flexibility is one of the vital requirements, because during production, switching from one product to another can become necessary within a very short time.
How do you control these processes?
Today, industrial automation goes hand in hand with PLC programming. Because the old relay control does not meet the requirements of the production line; the processes of production lines that require flexibility are not feasible with relay control and logic. Why?
Because the larger number of relays used for wired relay logic connections increases the occurrence of errors during operation. Furthermore, in the case of relay control, if you want to modify the control, a time-consuming rewiring will begin, which in the long run will result in loss of production, which will not spare your wallet. Searching for errors on the evening of a breakdown will also steal your precious time.
What is the solution that offers flexibility?
The use of programmable logic controllers that are mostly used to control and process industrial machines, production lines, and equipment. This is also the case with plc programming. What does plc cover? It means a reliable design and fast, simple and flexible programmability.
A PLC is a logic controller that can be programmed using software running on a personal computer (PC). The “digital computer”, which you can use to automate various electromechanical processes. However, to write PLC programs, you need trained professionals.
Why choose plc programming?
• Because microcomputers are cheaper than traditional PCs. They can also be programmed more simply for many tasks. In addition, unlike PCs, plcs have multiple input and output layouts.
• They have a larger temperature range and are protected against electrical noise. And they are designed to withstand various impacts. PLCs are designed with industrial needs in mind.
• Because the plc enables more efficient and faster program modification due to the control program contained in the plc, which contains all the logical connections.
• You don’t have to worry about the equipment falling out of the production process due to solutions that can be prepared in advance or even online. In particular, it is advantageous due to its more effective error detection, which can be used to minimize production loss.
• However, the main advantage of Plcs lies in the personalized system, which enables lower costs and economy, because the cost of their parts is also lower.
• With plc programming, you can save energy and guarantee remote access to production processes.
• With it, you can also avoid human error factors and benefit from cost-effective automatic operation that can be used all day (24 hours).
With plc programming and the use of plcs, you can not only trigger relay control, it is now enriched with many other functions. In this way, you can entrust the system with the performance of many regulatory tasks, such as also the handling of analog signals.
Would it be right for you? PLCs can be directly adapted to almost all standard industrial signals used in control. PLC programming is an ideal companion in production. Contact us to make your work easier!