For those who value traceability
What is your biggest production nightmare? A series of outages and errors that last for days, the source of which takes days to find?
With plc programming, you can not only replace the relay control, but also entrust it with the performance of many control tasks. The efficient implementation of program modification and debugging is best achieved with plcs. Why choose plc as control?
In both agriculture and industry, automation realizes the optimization of energy use. The watering and feeding processes can be automated, as can the implementation of heating, cooling and ventilation. Thus, thanks to automation, overheated or underheated industrial and industrial premises can be avoided.
Material handling and temperature control can be performed automatically. Food stored in this way will not be exposed to mold or rancidity.
With automation, production processes become traceable and transparent.
This is where plc programming helps
PLCs can be directly interfaced to almost any standard industrial signal used in control. These process control systems ensure the control of the technological equipment from the arrival of the products and parts to their removal, as well as their inspection.
The biggest advantage of plcs: traceability
The traceability and control of production processes is one of the most important aspects if we want to manage them.
Obsolete control systems cannot guarantee all this.
In contrast, plcs:
…they have a diverse input and output layout, as well as protection against electrical noise effects.
…they enable more efficient and faster program modification.
…guaranteeing fast and efficient troubleshooting, and their use can minimize production downtime.
…they guarantee a customized system, thereby enabling lower costs and economy.
How does plc programming work in practice?
- PLC-controlled process control systems can provide retrievable information about the different phases of production based on already saved data.
- A PLC is a programmable logic controller that can be programmed using software running on a personal computer (PC). With the help of PLC, the control of the most complex technological equipment and production lines can be solved, from simple relay controls. The available asset portfolio is very broad.
- From a few digital inputs and outputs to hundreds (possibly thousands) of digital inputs and outputs, they are suitable for receiving standard analog signals and for controlling devices that can be controlled with an analog input signal (motorized valves, actuators, other interventions).
- PLC programming is excellent for replacing traditional relay controls. Various technological developments, modernization of production lines, and automation of target machines are economically feasible.
- The various manufacturers provide a programming language for their devices according to the requirements of the IEC 61131-3 standard. However, these product-specific programming languages are different.
- For PLC programming and for writing the programs, you need professionals who have sufficient knowledge to program the device selected for the task, and who have adequate experience in the field of control technology and automation.
Data storage; it is also possible to create reports and use them in other administrative systems and software.
This is what you miss without proper plc programming:
- about security
- on transparent production and management
- reduced energy consumption and the resulting reduced costs
- about labor and working time saved
- about quick troubleshooting
In agriculture and industry, continuous customizable communication, follow-up, security, and fast troubleshooting are the most fundamental factors that determine its success.
Our process control systems are easy to understand and easy to use, so they offer an economical management system.